The VECOPAK Przemysław Źródlewski company is implementing the project entitled “Increasing the competitiveness of the VECOPAK company through the implementation of recommendations of the Design Strategy” under Measure 1.4 Design for Competition Stage II of the Regional Operational Program Eastern Poland 2014-2020.
The general objective of the project is to strengthen the competitiveness of VECOPAK by increasing its potential for skillful design management and increasing the use of design in the company’s operations, which will directly translate into the implementation of a significantly improved product. The specific objective of the project is to implement the recommendations resulting from the design strategy developed in Stage I by introducing product innovation, process innovation and marketing and organizational innovation to the market. The project will include a comprehensive design process. The company is open to the opportunities brought by the implementation of design management. The company is ready to make changes in its operations.
- Increased competitiveness and revenue of the company due to better design management and introduction of new products and changes in their production process.
- Improvement of processes and ways of communication in terms of design.
- Reaching out to new groups of customers.
- Increasing design management skills.
- Achieving specific financial results.