According to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), we inform you that the owner and operator of the Vecopak.pl website and the Administrator of personal data collected on the website is the company Vecopak Przemysław Źródlewski based in Olsztyn, 1 Bohuna Street, NIP: 739-277-98-83.
Where is your personal data stored?
On the servers of the company vecopak.pl 6 Olsztyńska Street, 12-130 Pasym
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
You can contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where did we get your data from?
We received them from you when you placed an order on vecopak.pl
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by vecopak.pl?
- handling requests that you direct to us (e.g. via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services;
- processing your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of vecopak.pl, which is:
- providing payment services;
- providing courier services.
If you agree, we process your personal data for:
- storing data in cookies;
- sending newsletters.
Consent to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw at any time. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you have to provide us with your personal information?We require you to provide the following personal information in order for us to enter into and perform the contract entered into with you and thus provide you with the service:
– address (street, house number, postal code, city);
– e-mail address;
– if you wish to receive an invoice for a company: full details of the company (name, street, house number, postal code, city, tax ID).
If for some reason you do not provide these personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a Contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use the store on vecopak.pl Providing data is voluntary.
What rights do you have against vecopak.pl regarding the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
– with regard to a request for data rectification: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
– with regard to a request for deletion of data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Administrator; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with an obligation under the law;
– with regard to a request for restriction of data processing: you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request restriction of the processing of your data for a period of time allowing us to verify the correctness of the data; your data will be processed unlawfully, but you do not want it to be deleted; your data will no longer be needed by us, but may be needed by you to defend or assert claims; or you file an objection to data processing – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for the objection;
– with regard to a request for data portability: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you, and where such processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector of Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
-the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by your particular situation;
-your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including being profiled for that purpose.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal information with entities that support us in providing electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment services (PayU), support vecopak.co.uk customer service, shipping and courier companies for order fulfillment.
We may provide your personal data to public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for the following purposes: performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting, statistics and archiving, for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
The operator of vecopak.pl website is Vecopak Przemysław Źródlewski with its registered office in Olsztyn, 1 Bohuna Street, NIP: 739-277-98-83.
The website performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
– through voluntarily entered information in forms;
– by storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices;
– by collecting web server logs by the operator Devopsity Sp. z o.o. al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia functioning under the address yupo.pl
Information in forms
The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
In addition, the Service may record information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
Data given in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the service request process or contact.
The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains, payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and having access to them is the Service operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
– maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
– determining the profile of the User in order to display him/her customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies
For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the user’s use of the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long the user stayed on a particular page.
With regard to the information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Information about certain user behavior is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may include:
– time of arrival of the request;
– time of sending the response;
– the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol;
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions;
– URL address of a page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the user accessed the Website through a link;
– information about the user’s browser;
– information about the IP address.
The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Data are subject to sharing with external parties only within the limits of the law.
Data enabling identification of an individual shall be shared only with the consent of that individual.
The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.
How to enable or disable cookies?
In Internet Explorer, select in the following order: “tools”, “Internet options” and select “Block all cookies”.
In Google Chrome browser, select “spanner icon”, “settings”, “under the bonnet”, “content settings” and then “Block sites from setting any data”.
In Firefox browser, select “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and choose do not track or similar option.
In Safari browser, select “Settings”, “Preferences”, “Privacy” and choose the appropriate option.
On devices such as cell phones – after selecting the browser, select “settings”, “privacy” and go to the cookie settings.